When you play Once Upon A Time Slots prepare for an enchanting evening of fairy tales, dragons and brave knights. This animated 3D slots game is sure to make you smile and remember the days when you were a kid when medieval castles and princesses ruled your world. Now they’ve come back to life and are ready to bring you wealth and riches beyond your wildest dreams in this 5 reels 30 paylines video slots game from Betsoft Gaming.
- In this game a brave knight has to set out to rescue the princess and find the treasure so you can enjoy the cash. A magical world awaits you and the story begins in a beautiful forest full of features for you to win the gold.
- The game interface is set and designed as you can imagine on the outside of a castle with a ribbon going across the top with the sound on/off button on the far left.
- The Once upon a time logo is in the middle with the view pays on the far right. On both the right hand and left hand side of the game the castle column walls made of stone make for the paylines selection.
- There on the bottom of the game are some barrels with the choose coin size on the left with the tree stumps for bet per line, select lines, spin and max bet spin on a wooden cart.
- Just above that is the information scroll, balance indicator, credits and bet amount. The sounds of the game include some vintage orchestra music combined with the special sound effects for each character.
- The symbols are all illustrated to perfection in elegant 3D graphics and present all the characters you’d find a fairy tale book including: A Dragon, Princess, Treasures, Trumpeting Boy, Turkey Dinner, Sword in the Stone, Catapult weapon, Axe in a stump, Medieval Crest on a wall, Sacks of Gold, Goblins, Tree House and a Brave Knight.
- If you get three Dragons on the reels one and three you can trigger the Fire Starter wild reel. The coin denominations start at: 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.25, 0.50 and $1.00 and you can wager 1-5 coins per line.
Once Upon a Time Slots is a castle full of features
What makes this game so special is that the symbols will trigger many different bonuses and additional features will come up and combine to win you additional credits. There’s a lot of activity in this game so it keeps you entertained with so many things going on and the animation is brilliant to watch. To start you off on the quest for your treasure, you can start collecting credits with the How She Loved the Knight Instant Coins.
- All you have to do is get the Knight and Princess symbol next to each other, on paylines 1,2, or 3 to get the special feature Instant Coins. Another classic animated bonus feature is the Those Crazy Goblins Free Spins feature.
- Here is where if you receive 3 Tree House symbols on any active payline you will trigger the free spins and you will be rewarded with instant coins. The Goblins will come out of the reels and take away the wooden cart and bring it back with credits.
- You can earn even more free coins during this bonus round if you get more Tree House symbols during the free spin mode. Now you’re ready for the Greedy Goblins Click Me bonus feature.
- All you have to do is get 3 Sacks of Gold symbols on the reels and then there will be repeating click me buttons on the Goblins. There will be instant coins on the sacks of gold and all you have to is click and collect the credits.
- Time to be the brave knight and play the Save the Princess Bonus round. Here is where you just have to get 3 Brave Knight symbols on an active payline and you will trigger this bonus round. Then you have to decide how the knight will defeat the dragon and you will be rewarded and become the king of all the land.
- It’s time to go for the Goblin’s Treasure Bonus round.
- You have to get 3 or more Goblin symbols on the active payline and you will be able to get into this round. Now all you have to do is help the Goblins pick which sack of treasure to select and you’ll be rewarded with instant cash bonus coins.