Fly on over to Enchanted slots and you can cast your magic dreams when you enter the land of mysterious lights, when you play this wonderfully themed fantasy 3D 5 reel 30 paylines video slots game from Betsoft Gaming. All the animations and illustrations will surely bring lots of magic to your game. Look no further and enter the enchanted forest full of fairies, wizards and ogres. You can find your fortune in the forest where the mystical treasures are hidden and waiting to be found.
- This game is absolutely filled with the fantasy characters all brilliantly designed and fit for a video slots game. The setting for the slots interface is in the medieval forest of yesterday and this provides you with everything you need to make your winning fantasies come true.
- Even the sites and sounds for this game will take you away into this well created fantasy and mysterious world of wizards and fairies. Go ahead and start your magical spins.
- The setting starts with the coin size selection on the tree door to the left; the mushrooms have both the select lines and the bet lines, the spin button is on the tree door and the maximum spin is also on the tree door.
- On the top of the game you will be able to toggle the sound whether you want that on or off, set autoplay and on the far left and there is the view pays button.
- Just below the reels you can see the information graphics starting with assorted information on the game scroll, amount of lines betting, the player balance and the amount of credits you’ve accumulated in the game session.
- This game is absolutely loaded with free spins, multipliers and includes a second screen bonus game.
- There’s also a nice jackpot of $25,000 that can be hit if you’re playing the right maximum coin amount. Coin denomination start from 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.25, 0.50 and up to $1.00 and you can wager from 1-5 coins per betting line.
Enchanted Slots reveals all the magical featuresFor those slots players who want to escape into another world and look for hidden treasures with the help of the many game features, bonuses and jackpots, then the Enchanted Slots is perfect for you. Are you ready for your dreams to come true in this fantasy world? Good, then time to play. First you need to look at all the specially crafted symbols and carefully illustrated characters that will help you reach your goal.
- The 3D animated symbols on the reels include: Magic Hat, Elrid the Wizard, Feera the Fairy, Tonk the Elf, Rufus the Ogre, a Spell Book, Magic Sack, Owl, Golden Goblet, Magic Ring, a Crystal Ball, the Wizards wand and desk and a mysterious Key.
- Your first stop will be to play the Spellbook free spins bonus. All you have to do is get three or more Spell Book symbols on the reels and you will trigger this bonus round.
- If you get the Enchanted symbol in position three on the third reel during the free spin, you get additional bonuses. This will really pick up when you get to play the Crazy Hat’s Crazy Reel bonus feature.
- It’s during this round that when you get three Crazy Hat symbols on the reels there will be a tornado that will come across the screen and start this bonus round.
- The screen will change color and the reels will go crazy during the bonus round. The reels will go through a random selection process and the Crazy Hat is converted into a wild symbol.
- You’ll get three free re-spins and collect up all the rewards when the bonus round is completed. The next bonus round is called Tonk’s Tinkering Doors. This round is triggered when the Key symbol appears on any position on reel three.
- Then Tonk the elf will come out and collect up the reward. Once the player gets all three of Tonk’s keys, the Tinkering Door feature will begin. Here’s where the reels break down and it’s up to Tonk the elf to fix them.
- The player will click on each broken reel until the collect symbol comes up and reveals how each broken reel will award a selected amount of coins.
- Now you’re ready for the Save Feera’s Birdie bonus round. In this bonus round you will be taken to a second screen when you get both, the Ogre symbol and the Fairy symbol side by side on the active paylines.
- Rufus the ogre has taken Feera’s birdie and you have to get it back for her. All you have to do in the second screen is hover over him and place the fairy over top of the ogre and drop the magic dust on him. After three hits he turns into a frog and releases the birdie, safe and sound.