A quiet farm in the US just got an unexpected visit from an alien being from outer space and the military has found out making it a top-secret mission. This new 3D video slots game from Betsoft is sure to bring out the “Men in Black” in you. If seeking out alien creatures and making lots of money is your mission, then this game is perfect for you. Time to make contact with the friendly corn farmer whose farmland the alien plant landed on, and they’ve teamed up to bring you lots of cash.
- The intro video really sets the outer space theme on the right trajectory for earth and your amusement. But it’s the farmhouse barn setting where the slots machine is played, accompanied with the southern banjo music and farm special effects that really give this game the southern hospitality.
- When you land on this slots machine you’ll see that it’s a 5 reel 30 paylines game with lots of features so you can fly away a winner.
- The 3D animation is spectacular and Betsoft just gets better every time with the design of their games with their realistic animations.
- All symbols are fun to watch and brilliantly designed that includes: The Farmer, Scarecrow, Barnyard, Do Not Trespass Sign, Dog House, Alien Plant, an Army Truck, Tool Shed, Military Man, Corn Sack and a Crater where the aliens lands.
It Came From Venus Slots comes with corn sacks full of features.
The main features in this game include some random wild symbols with multipliers, a free spins feature, two interesting second screen bonus rounds, stacked collapsing wins, and an impressive double up feature. The “Feed Me Free Spin” feature is a great-animated event with the corn sack coming out of the reels and landing on the old drum, and then the alien plant picks it up and eats it. This free spin feature is a “Sticky Bonus” as you need to get three or more Corn Sack symbols to trigger the bonus round.
- The random wild bonus will give you multipliers of 2x, 3x, 5x and even 10x multipliers. As you play along you’ll see that to get the big prize you just need to match the plant from Venus. Once you hit five of them in a row on the same payline, you’ll be awarded with 500 credits per coin.
- There are also some classic and innovative bonus rounds that are interactive.
- You’ll be taken to a second screen for the “Save the Plant” bonus round. The big one is when the military has taken the Alien Plant and put it in a crate and onto the truck. Your job will be to play the farmer and rescue the Alien Plant. You get to choose the right box where the Alien is located and collect the credits awarded.
- There’s also a generous random progressive jackpot that can hit at anytime. The total amount you can win in this jackpot is 25,000 coins so make sure you’re playing the maximum bet so you can get the biggest cash prize.
- You’ll like the Double Up feature as that comes after any winning combination you have the options of doubling up your win. You just have to click on the Double Up button underneath the Spin button on the main game interface. You will then be taken to a second screen where you select if the item will be caught or missed by the alien plant.
- It Came from Venus is truly a new innovative 3D video slots game from Betsoft. The game combines outer space and a friendly farmer providing lots of entertainment value and loaded with enough features and prizes to make sure you’re winning all along this alien-farmer adventure.